- Free of charge consulting service according to a pre-announced schedule on tax-, customs-, foreign trade-, labor-, general legal-, quality-certification-, industrial rights- and social security issues.
- Assistance in specific business issues by arranging the general solution of the problem, to the problem.
- Inclusion of member's business problems and ideas in the "JVA-issue list" and seeking to them.
- Forwarding professional views and opinions to law-makers via JVA-committees.
- Surveys and opinion research concerning current issues and disseminating the results among the members.
- Economic forecasts in cooperation with Kopint-Datorg.
- Lectures and discussions on current economic and business relevant issues, in Hungarian, occasionally also in foreign languages.
- Newsletter in Hungarian, English and/or German, every 12-14 days. * The Newsletter may be sent also via e-mail, on request.
- Code of Ethics - serves also as a model for members.
- Manager dinners and other events at cost price for members.
- Informal, networking gatherings with prominent guests from government and business.
- Membership list and other special lists, free of charge for members.
- Developing and maintaining contacts with local and bilateral chambers of commerce and professional associations, arranging joint programs and common actions, thus widening the scope of business contacts and information for its members.
- Enhancing the national and international perspective of its membership by joining organizations like MGYOSZ (Confederation of Hungarian Employers and Industrialists), the Hungarian National Committee of the Paris-based International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), the Investors' Council, the Hungarian Association of Database Suppliers and SALDO Financial Consulting and Informatics Rt.
- Advising in matters of foreigners' administration, employment of foreigners, while striving for streamlining of the administration.
- Presentation of members' products and services in our Newsletter at preferential rates for members.
- Provision of special discounts for members on price of publications, registration fees of professional-, and training programs, recreational-, and sport events, accommodation in certain hotels, etc.
- Inclusion of member initiated job-seeking and real estate advertisements in the JVA-Newsletter, free of charge.
- Adapting to members' requirements, the JVA constantly upgrades its member services.